Click on the link to download a quick checklist of all the 15 Minute Magic activities in the book to help keep you on track.
Click on the link below to download some simple ways to get the most out of reading I Don't Have Time.
- Learn the 7 things that SHOULD be on your 'To Do' list and probably aren’t
- Get simple tips to schedule the easy, enjoyable things that really enrich your life
- Decide on the ONE THING that can change the course of every single week
- Discover 'JOMO' and how it can reduce your stress in just one hour
- Create a plan to recharge, let go, connect, move and breathe again
- Print your special weekly planner and make it all happen!
Click on the link below for instant access to The Momentum Map. We hope you love it as much as we do for its deceptively simple super powers!
In our 90-day online My 15 Minutes program, we offer an array of multi-media support. We’ve included here some of the videos we created to support participants as they work through the 15-minute tasks. They’re equally valid in supporting you to work through the 15-minute Magic experiments in I Don’t Have Time.
Life’s pressures can be relentless. Having enough time to really kick back and LIVE (instead of ‘survive’) can seem like something reserved for footloose 20-somethings.
It doesn’t have to be that way …
In this class you will:
- Uncover all the time you need to do the THINGS THAT MATTER MOST to you
- Find out the one habit you MUST drop if you want to get more of what you want done
- Learn how to STOP other priorities from constantly swamping your own
- Discover the ONE LIST THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT than a ‘Bucket List’ in shaping your life
- Learn the single most GAME-CHANGING QUESTION you can ask, and why you must ask it several times every day
It’s never too late to make small changes with HUGE impact.
If you’ve enjoyed I Don’t Have Time and these bonus resources, you’re going to love our 90-day program. Find out why hundreds of people credit it with radically transforming their lives in powerful little steps here.
We’ve always been intrigued by the deliciousness of the “What if?” scenario in Sliding Doors.
We’re fascinated by the impact on our lives of the choices we make in moments.
With every step that each of us takes, there’s a fork in the road and myriad ways to respond.
Sometimes our worst experiences strip us right back - unfolding opportunities we never thought possible.
We went in search of those stories…
We’ve packaged up all 24 interviews, plus our 'Insights and Action Guide' with key points from the series and some thought-provoking questions that might help you make sense of your past and look differently at your future.
You can download all the MP3s during the series and have them to keep and listen to when it suits you.
** The Speaker Series will be available for download very soon,
please check back here **
If you have any questions at all about our book or the bonus resources, please drop us a line at enquiries@IDontHaveTime.net. We'll get back to you within 24 hours during Australian business hours of 9am-5pm ACT, Monday to Friday.